Amazon’s Best Selling Cisco Study Guides
Pre-order now and save 30%.
$125 $95 (Free shipping anywhere in the USA)
Black & White Pre-order:
$95 $65 (Free shipping anywhere in the USA)
Why don’t we ship internationally? Because the international shipping costs are $30 or more per book.
Contents at a Glance
- Chapter 1 Software Development and Design
- Chapter 2 Understanding and Using APIs
- Chapter 3 Cisco Platforms and Development
- Chapter 4 Application Deployment and Security
- Chapter 5 Infrastructure and Automation
- Chapter 6 Network Fundamentals
This guide will help you comprehensively prepare for the DEVASC 200-901 v1.0 exam. As you may already have noticed with the “Contents at a Glance” page that this guide has been formatted around the Cisco’s official DevNet Associate 200-901 official exam topics or curriculum. The benefit? Well, as you read through the various topics, you will know exactly where you’re within your learning journey.
All contents are carefully covered with core concepts, code snippets, and topic summaries to help you master the skills so you can confidently face the pressures of the Cisco exam as well as its real-world applications.
DevNet Associate DEVASC 200-901 V1.0 Exam Topics
Bodies of Knowledge
Software Development and Design
|Understanding and Using APIs|
|Cisco Platforms and Development|
|Application Deployment and Security|
- Free Standard shipping (3-5 days) in US. You will be notified when your order ships.
- Ships on Jan 29th 2020. Choose between Color (
$125$95) or Black & White ( $95$65).
- Paperback (Color / B&W): 417 pages
- Publisher: Full Stack Networker (January 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 165820803X
- ISBN-13: 978-1658208031
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
About the Author
Muhammad Afaq Khan started his professional career at Cisco TAC San Jose and passed his first CCIE in 2002 (#9070). He held multiple technical and management positions at Cisco San Jose HQ over his 11 years tenure at the company before moving into cloud software and data center infrastructure IT industries.
He has worked at startups as well as Fortune 100 companies in senior leadership positions over his career. He is also a published author (Cisco Press, 2009) and holds multiple patents in the areas of networking, security, and virtualization. Currently, he is a founder at Full Stack Networker and a vocal advocate for network automation technologies and NetDevOps.