Cisco DevNet Associate (DEVASC 200-901) 200-Hour Learning and Study Plan
- January 22, 2020
- Posted by: Muhammad Afaq Khan, CCIE
- Category: Cisco DevNet Associate
In this video, I cover the following topics about the DevNet Associate (DEVASC 200-901 V1.0) Exam topics, bodies of knowledge and a detailed 200-hour learning and study plan that you can download below.
The learning and study plan covers the entire official DevNet Associate curriculum and exam topics along with free public resources that you can follow to prepare for the DevNet Associate Exam, the DIY way!
Cisco DevNet Certification 2020 Key Takeaways
- Cisco DevNet Certification includes two tracks, Associate and Professional.
- You can become Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (or CCDA) by passing 200-901 DEVASC exam. All DevNet exams go live on February 24 2020.
- DevNet syllabus or exam topics include six domains that include software development and design, understanding and using APIs, Cisco platforms and development, Application deployment and security, Infrastructure and automation (or IaC) and Network fundamentals.
- Cisco DevNet Associate 200-901 DEVASC exam costs $300 (per attempt).
- Full Stack Networker’s Cisco DevNet Associate Exam Prep Training and Course includes theory as well as hands-on labs.
- You can order a Cisco DevNet Associate Paperback book that comprehensively covers all exam sections and topics. There is also a Sample Study Guide available.
How useful was this post?
Author:Muhammad Afaq Khan, CCIE #9070
5 (1) The network automation market size is projected to grow from $3 billion in 2020 to about $9 billion over the next five years, so that’s about 25% compounded annual growth over that period. North America has the highest market share in the network automation market due to the early adoption of technology and […]
0 (0) Network automation is the biggest trend in networking today and picking up even more steam as networking infrastructure becomes virtualized, software-defined, and cloud-based. If there was ever another driver needed for network automation to kick in high gear, employees working remotely due to coronavirus is it. As per Gartner, by 2023, 60% of […]
5 (1) In the last several articles, I made a case that as a network engineer, when you look back at 2020 say in three years, you will realize that it was the year that kicked the network automation into high gear. It is super critical to note that network automation isn’t about using network […]
5 (1) In this article, I am going to cover every bit of detail that you need to get started, to prepare and pass the Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms or the Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 exam. You can take the DEVOPS exam and the DEVCOR 350-901 exam to earn your DevNet Professional […]
5 (1) In this article, I am going to cover every bit of detail that you need to get started, to prepare and pass the Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions or the CLAUTO 300-835 exam. You can take the CLAUTO exam and the DEVCOR 350-901 exam to earn your DevNet Professional certification. Likewise, Automating […]
How useful was this post?