Click on the links below to open sample lessons.
Compare Data Formats (XML, JSON, YAML)
Describe parsing of common data format (XML, JSON, YAML) to Python data structures
Construct a REST API request to accomplish a task given API documentation
You can learn with us Online and Offline.
I enjoyed this course and recommend it!
I enjoyed this course because of the following:
*Easy to use with cloud-hosted IDE.
*The code snippets with GitHub Gists.
*The topics are organized exactly according to the Cisco’s official
blueprint layout, depth of material etc..
I am sharing this list, because, I believe these are material to both learning (lessons and hands-on) and passing the exam to get certified.
Great book, helped me to pass! It covers all the points as required here: developer dot cisco dot com /certification/exam-topic-associate/.
0 of 18 questions completed
Cisco DevNet Associate 200-901 Sample Quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 18 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Question 1 of 18
Which of the following JSON documents is the equivalent of the XML document shown in the exhibit below? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 18
Which Python data structure would you use to parse a JSON string? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 18
Based on the exhibit, which of the following statements is true regarding Python “return” statement? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 18
Drag and Drop the missing keywords (item_1, item_2, item_3) to complete the curl command to pull inventory of Meraki devices.
curl -L -H ‘item_1: <key>’ -X GET -H ‘Content-Type: item_2‘ ‘https://api.meraki.com/api/v0/organizations/[item_3]/inventory’
- Question 5 of 18
Which of the following L2 concept defines the boundaries of a broadcast domain in an IP network? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 18
Match the OSI layers to their correct functions. Drop and Drop.
- End-user layer
- Presents data to/from the application
- Maintains distinction between data from separate apps
- Provides end to end connections, reliable and unreliable
- Provides logical addressing
- Provides media access and physical addressing
- Converts digital data so that it can be sent over a physical medium.
- Application layer
- Presentation layer
- Session layer
- Transport layer
- Network layer
- Data link layer
- Physical layer
- Question 7 of 18
Which of the following statements is true regarding default gateway in an IP network? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 18
Match the explanations on the top with their HTTP methods at the bottom. Drag and Drop.
- The HTTP method is used to **read** (or retrieve) a representation of a resource. In an error case, it most often returns a 404 (NOT FOUND) or 400 (BAD REQUEST).
- The HTTP verb is most-often utilized to **create** new resources. In particular, it's used to create subordinate resources. It is neither safe nor idempotent. On successful creation, return HTTP status 201, returning a Location header with a link to the newly created resource with the 201 HTTP status.
- The HTTP method is used for **modify** capabilities. The request for this method only needs to contain the changes to the resource, not the complete resource.
- The HTTP method is most-often utilized for **update** capabilities, PUT-ing to a known resource URI with the request body containing the newly updated representation of the original resource. On successful update, return 200 (or 204 if not returning any content in the body) from a PUT. If using PUT for create, return HTTP status 201 on successful creation
- Question 9 of 18
Which of the following are the well-known benefits of APIs? Choose three.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 18
When executing the following curl command, which of the HTTP methods is being used? Choose the best.
curl -d @request.json -H ‘Content-Type: application/json’CorrectIncorrect
- Question 11 of 18
Which of the following commands can only return the headers and not the response body? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 12 of 18
Which of the following headers is hidden in the curl output by default? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 13 of 18
Which of the following HTTP authentication type is being used in the curl snippet below? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 14 of 18
Which of the following is the Raw equivalent of the following curl command? Choose the best.
curl -H “Accept: application/json” -H “Authorization: Bearer my_token” https://fullstacknetworker.com/echo/get/jsonCorrectIncorrect
- Question 15 of 18
Which of the following is the correct curl command format when using macOS? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 16 of 18
Which of the following statements are correct about using curl command? Choose four.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 17 of 18
Which of the following curl commands is valid to send in a subsequent GET request once you already possess a session token? Your valid token is 941c07448c57e0360fe1ac35e9a5be83. Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 18 of 18
Which of the following curl commands is equivalent of the python snippet below? Your valid token is 941c07448c57e0360fe1ac35e9a5be83. Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
Practice Exam Update Calendar
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Questions||Last Updated|
|Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (DEVASC exam)||200-901 (v1.0)||252||November 15, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (DEVCOR Exam)||350-901 (v1.0)||99||November 15, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (ENAUTO Exam)||300-435 (v1.0)||42||November 16, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (DEVOPS Exam)||300-910 (v1.0)||30||July 26, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (SPAUTO Exam)||300-535 (v1.0)||28||July 25, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (DCAUTO Exam)||300-735 (v1.0)||34||July 24, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (SAUTO Exam)||300-635 (v1.0)||39||July 24, 2020|
|Cisco DevNet Professional (CLAUTO Exam)||300-835 (v1.0)||40||July 27, 2020|
You can Chat with us Live (using the widget on bottom-right corner) during the US business hours (Pacific Time) or reach out to our customer service using the form below. We reply to all support queries same day.